Dublin Simon Community is fully committed to providing the highest quality service possible to all stakeholders, particularly those who access our services and those who donate. This commitment is been demonstrated by adhering to the highest standards of governance and quality.
Our Organisation and strategy is underpinned by organisational policies, governance, and quality standards within the context of the evolving national/regional strategies, standards, policies and action plans. These relate to:
- Rebuilding Ireland – Action Plan for Housing and Homelessness – 2016
- Reducing Harm, Supporting Recovery 2017 – 2025 – National Drugs Strategy
- Programme for Partnership Government – May 2016
- Government Strategy ‘The Way Home: A Strategy to
- Address Adult Homelessness in Ireland 2008 – 2013.
- Housing Policy Statement – June 2011
- Housing Act 1988 and 2009 (as amended)
In addition to this, Dublin Simon Community is accredited or ascribed to standards for Financial and Operational Governance.
Dublin Simon Community adhere to the highest standards of financial governance.
Our operation governance ensures best practice across our services.