In line with government restrictions, our shops closed on Wednesday October 21st. We would like to thank all of our customers and donors for your support over the last few months. Unfortunately, we won’t be accepting donations while we are closed but please keep an eye on social media posts for details of when we will reopen.
We are delighted to announce that we will be re-opening our Camden Street and Thomas Street charity shops this Thursday 18th June at 10:30am!
We’ve missed our customers and donors so much, and have put careful thought into the measures we will take to keep them safe as we resume our shops operations. Thank you so much to Thriftify and our loyal supporters during this challenging time.
General Health & Safety
- The shops will be cleaned regularly during the day
- We are limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing & will be operating a queuing system outside our shops
- Before entering our shops, you will be asked to sanitise your hands
- We encourage the use of contactless payment & have installed screens at the cash points to protect everybody
- Our fitting rooms will be closed for now
- Any items returned to the shops for an exchange will be left aside for 72 hours and steamed before being put back on the shop floor
- All donations will be stored for 72 hours before being sorted and they will be steamed before being sold in the shop
To protect our volunteers & staff, please ensure:
- Donations are packed securely in a strong bag that will not rip or tear
- Bag are not overfilled or too heavy and can be easily carried away from the body
- Please remember that we do not accept open or used toiletries, used underwear or socks, children’s toys, duvets, pillows or cushions.
New Opening Hours
To accommodate a new cleaning regime our shop hours will be slightly reduced.
Tuesday 10:30 am to 5 pm
Wednesday 10:30 am to 5 pm
Thursday 10:30 am to 5 pm
Friday 10:30 am to 5 pm
Saturday 10:30 am to 5 pm
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you on Thursday 🙂