Dublin Simon Community is committed to providing quality services and dealing effectively with feedback and complaints received.
The organisation has developed a robust and transparent complaints procedure to manage complaints, feedback, comments and suggestions received from clients, tenants, funders, donors and other members of the public.
This approach reflects Dublin Simon Community’s organisational values.
How can you reach us?
An individual can reach Dublin Simon in different ways as listed below to voice their concerns:
- You can contact your local service directly or talk to one of our staff in our services.
- Call us on +353 01 671 5551 anytime between Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.30pm excluding public holidays.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Post a letter to: Dublin Simon Community, 5 Red Cow Lane, Smithfield, Dublin 7 or to your local Dublin Simon service.
- Complaints about or from independent housing properties and/or tenants are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints regarding Dublin Simon Community property projects should be sent to email@example.com
- Use the Client groups forum to raise concerns (for active clients only).
- Drop a letter/note in our Suggestion Box (for active clients in residential support services only).
© 2023 Dublin Simon Community | Charity Registration: No. 20009892 | Charity Number: CHY 5963